Top 5 Choices for Vacations in 2020

Top Rated Travel Destinations For 2020 – Five Places You Should Definitely Go

Figuring out where to go on vacation is much harder than it sounds; there are so many incredible places to visit! In order to make it a bit simpler, we have compiled the top five travel destinations on the planet.

Number 1: Florianopolis, Brazil

As one of the greatest travel spots in all of South America, Florianopolis is sure to thrill and delight. Found on the Atlantic coast, Florianopolis is the capital city of beautiful Santa Catarina. You will find a city that is surrounded by tranquil beaches, gorgeous white sand, and nature that has yet to be spoiled.

Machu Picchu, Peru – Steeped In Exquisite History

A city which is home to a captivating fusion of exquisite world history. At one time or another, it was inhabited by Spanish colonists, explorers, tribes, and Indians. The hidden temples in Machu Picchu City are some of the main attractions in this area. Machu Picchu, which is positioned directly in the center of two large mountains, was originally put together by Inca’s many centuries ago. Hiram Bingham was an American explorer, an individual that discovered this place in 1911, a location that is now listed as a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Brazil — Rio de Janerio

The vibrancy in Rio is unmatched. In recent years, Rio has experienced a lot of tourism growth, and this is mainly due to the landmarks that can be found there and its culture. Some of the main attractions that Rio de Janeiro has to offer are its lively festivals, vibrant nightlife and sunny beaches. You can visit the well-known Copacabana beach or the famous architecture. And no visit to Rio would be complete without seeing the Cristo Redentor, the statue which is known as the symbol of the city.

The Breathtaking Iguazu Falls in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay

The Iguazu Falls are located at the border of Paraguay, Brazil, and Argentina, and are thought to be one of the natural wonders of the world. These Falls, which are 2.7 kilomers wide, are truly awe inspiring! They sit astride two countries, with 80 percent of the falls lying in Argentina, and the remaining 20 percent in Brazil. Second only to Niagara Falls, Iguazu is the world’s second largest waterfall. As far as tourist attractions go, Iguazu Falls is a great place to go regardless of which of the three countries you visit, and should always be admired on the water from a boat.

Reasons to visit Buenos Aires, Argentina

The mixture of cultures in this city is one of the things that makes it so unique. Situated along the La Plata river, Buenos Aires is known for its night life, making it the perfect spot for those looking to have fun on their vacation. Popular attractions include the first Government Building as well as many local cafes that offer good food and plenty of Argentinian atmosphere. The President of the Republic lives in “the Pink House” and should also make your list of sights to see. If you are looking for cafes, restaurants, shops, and bustling life, then look no further than Florida Street. Another popular attraction is the Cathedral of Mitropolten. Here, in the Cathedral’s famous cemetary lie the remains of Jose de San Martin, a famous Argentinian fighter.

Leave comment